Wear Pass – Excess Wear And Tear Plan
Lease with Wear Pass and don't sweat the small stuff...
With Toyota Financial Services' Excess Wear & Tear Plan - Wear Pass - you don't have to sweat the small stuff that happens to vehicles every day, such as dents, scratches, glass chips and cracks, tire wear and rim damage and going slightly over the allowable kilometres stipulated in your lease. So now the odd door ding, a windshield chip or rim scuff won't worry you along the way because you invested in peace of mind with Toyota Financial Services.
Up to $4,000 in Excess Wear and Tear charges at lease end will be waived for the following :
- Body panel dents, dings, scratches and chips.
- Interior cuts, tears, stains and burn holes.
- Alloy wheel damage caused by curbs and road surfaces.
- Glass chips, scratches and cracks.
- Excess tire wear
- Excess distance travelled - up to an extra 1,000 kilometres.
- Individual damages requiring less than $1,000 to repair
Compare Excess Wear & Tear Coverage and our Guidelines
Familiarize yourself with the peace of mind our Wear Pass Excess Wear & Tear Plan will provide you by comparing its coverage against our standard lease guidelines.
*See the Excess Wear and Tear Partial Waiver addendum to the Lease Agreement for information and full limitations and exclusions. Review our Excess Wear and Tear Guidelines and Charges found in the Toyota Financial Services section of Toyota.ca. Wear Pass is a trademark of Toyota Credit Canada Inc.*