Shop Tires Online
At Cochrane Toyota, we understand the importance of having the right tires for the season, and we want to help make the transition as easy and affordable as possible. That's why we offer a price match guarantee on all tire sales. We are committed to providing you with the best possible deal on the market. Between September 15 and December 31, 2023, if you show us a quote with a lower price than ours, we'll match that price and beat it by 5%.
On top of this, with your purchase, We are offering Seasonal Tire Storage until space runs out! (Value $119.95)
Why Choose Cochrane Tire Centre?
Best Price In Town
Tire Financing Available
Complimentary Wheel Alignment Checks
Complimentary Luxury Car Wash
Complimentary Tire Pressure Checks
Complimentary Wi-Fi, Lounge and Hot Beverage Station
Washer Fluid Refill
Seasonal Tire Storage Available
Tire Road Hazard Protection Available
TPMS Programming (Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor)
Road Force Tire Mount & Balance
Right Tires, Right price and Exceptional Customer Service
Tire Care & Maintenance
Toyota Canada recommends the following tire care and maintenance tips to help keep your tires in good condition:
- Check tire pressure: Check your tire pressure at least once a month, and before long trips or when the weather changes. Underinflated tires can increase fuel consumption, wear out quickly, and affect handling and braking.
- Rotate tires: Rotate your tires every 8,000 to 10,000 km to promote even wear and extend their lifespan.
- Balance tires: Have your tires balanced at least once a year, or whenever you notice any vibration or wobbling while driving.
- Check tread depth: Check your tire tread depth regularly. The legal minimum tread depth is 1.6 mm. If your tread depth is below this level, it's time to replace your tires.
- Avoid overloading: Don't exceed the maximum load capacity specified for your vehicle and tires. Overloading can cause excessive wear, damage, or even tire failure.
- Avoid harsh driving conditions: Avoid driving over potholes, debris, or other hazards that can cause punctures, cuts, or other damage to your tires. Also, avoid sudden stops, starts, and turns that can stress your tires.
- Store tires properly: If you need to store your tires, clean them first and store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and any chemicals or solvents.
By following these tire care and maintenance tips, you can help maximize the performance and lifespan of your tires and ensure your safety on the road.
(*) Valid for purchases between Between September 15 and December 31, 2023. Conditions apply. Contact our team for more details