What do you want from a financing plan? We all have unique priorities-both in cars and in finances. When choosing between leasing vs. financing, what's right for one person might be totally wrong for another.
Generally speaking, leasing offers lower monthly payments than financing as well as the advantage of owning a new vehicle every two or three years. However, financing offers its own set of advantages, such as eventually owning the vehicle.
Still not sure? We have a team of finance experts who work with you to find the best option for your situation. Call us at 1-866-341-8929 to book a free consultation.
Is Leasing the Best Option?
- To drive a new vehicle every two or three years
- Lower monthly payments
- The latest safety tech and a warranty
You Don't Need:
- To trade in or sell your car privately
- To build ownership equity
- A stable, comfortable lifestyle
- The average distance you drive
- No problem properly maintaining your vehicle
If this sounds like you, then leasing may be the best option for you.
Is Financing the Best Option?
- To build resale value (equity)
- Total ownership of your vehicle
- To be payment-free after paying off your loan
- The freedom to customize your vehicle
- No limitations on distance covered
You Don't Mind:
- Having unexpected repair costs once your warranty expires
- Higher monthly payments
- The ability to make larger monthly payments
- Possible lifestyle changes in the near future
If you prefer to own your vehicle outright, and plan to own it for a long time, then financing may be your best option.