𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
Choosing the right tires helps improve your vehicle's handling and performance and impacts fuel efficiency and safety. If your tires show signs of wear, you need a set of winter tires or even a group of off-road tires to "Start your Adventure" Cochrane Toyota has tires at a competitive price! Our factory-trained and certified Toyota technicians will ensure that your tires are mounted, balanced and inflated to match your Toyota vehicle's specifications.
Keep your Toyota a Toyota by replacing your tires at Cochrane Toyota Service Center. Schedule your tire service today!
HOW OFTEN IS REPLACEMENT NEEDED?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit or 8,000 KM.
INDICATORS REPLACEMENT MAY BE NEEDED:
- The current tread level is at the wear indicators of 3mm or less.
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven tread wear.
- Age of the tires - Over 6 years old (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of the vehicle.
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance in both dry and wet road conditions.
- See the illustration below for stopping distance comparison.