Cochrane Toyota is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join its progressive and growing service team. Our Service Advisors are the main point of contact with our customers and must demonstrate the organization’s vision, mission, and values to customers.
A Service Advisor is self-motivated to negotiate and sell work, manage customer expectations, and effectively interact with all staff members. This role requires an individual who has professional communication and organizational skills. Cochrane Toyota tasks Service Advisors with increasing departmental performance and customer satisfaction through collective and individual objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate service consultations and accurately recommend and quote maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs.
- Generate repair orders efficiently based on customer workflow and appointments.
- Correspond with technicians and parts advisors when providing estimates.
- Maintain consistent contact with customers while their vehicle is in for service.
- Make/Answer phone calls and emails to schedule appointments, follow-up services, or manage customer feedback.
- Review mechanical inspections and invoices with the customer at pick up to ensure transparency about related information.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a Senior Service Advisor or Assistant Service Manager role, preferably in the automotive industry.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of technical information.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with Xtime and PBS is considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Cochrane Toyota offers dynamic work hours Monday to Saturday with no Sunday shifts. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. All staff members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan including optometry, dentistry, and therapeutic benefits.
Please forward your CV or Resume to email@example.com