About the Role
Cochrane Toyota is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join its progressive and growing service team. A Service Advisor is the main point of contact with our service customers and must demonstrate Cochrane Toyota's mission, vision, and values to customers.
A Service Advisor is self-motivated to negotiate and sell work, manage customer expectations, and effectively interact with all staff members. This role requires an individual who has professional communication and organizational skills. Cochrane Toyota tasks Service Advisors with increasing departmental performance and customer satisfaction through collective and individual objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Initiate service consultations and accurately recommend and quote maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs.
- Generate repair orders efficiently based on customer workflow and appointments.
- Correspond with technicians and parts advisors when providing estimates.
- Maintain consistent contact with customers while their vehicle is in for service.
- Make/Answer phone calls and emails to schedule appointments, follow-up services, or manage customer feedback.
- Review mechanical inspections and invoices with the customer at pick up to ensure transparency about related information.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Service Advisor or Assistant Service Manager role, preferably in the automotive industry.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience considered an asset.
- Ability to manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of technical information.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with Xtime and PBS is considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license required.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Our doors have been open since 2010 and serve the Southwestern Alberta region. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. Cochrane Toyota supports the team's efforts to provide a high level of customer service while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.