About the Role
Cochrane Toyota is looking to hire individuals who are dedicated to putting its customers into trusted, reliable new and used vehicles. We are looking for Product Advisors who are motivated, trustworthy, and personable. Strong communication and organizational skills are required to best serve our customers and effectively provide customers with product information.
The Cochrane Toyota Sales department offers industry-leading commissions and bonus pay plans. It also provides incentives with its monthly and annual bonus opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate scheduled and walk-in appointments daily.
- Provide customers with accurate information about products and services.
- Complete outbound phone calls and emails to customers looking to purchase a vehicle.
- Utilize enhanced technology available as required.
- Promptly respond to incoming inquiries.
- Previous retail, customer service, or financial services experience is considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain an enthusiastic and energetic work environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated and complete tasks promptly.
- Must be able to work retail sales hours.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Our doors have been open since 2010 and serve the Southwestern Alberta region. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. Cochrane Toyota supports the team's efforts to provide a high level of customer service while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.