Cochrane Toyota is looking for a Parts Advisor to join our expanding parts department. The job involves supplying the required parts and accessories to retail and wholesale customers and technicians, receiving and storing parts, and maintaining consistent communication with staff.
The Cochrane Toyota Parts department not only provides parts for standard automotive maintenance but also offers expertise to customers interested in accessorizing their vehicles. Parts Advisors work collaboratively with all departments to provide high-quality products and services to customers and local businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell parts and accessories suitable for customer needs.
- Receive and ship parts orders.
- Answer incoming phone calls and internet leads promptly.
- Pick daily required parts for technicians.
- Respond punctually to service and sale estimates and inquiries.
- Communicate parts information and status updates to staff members.
- Complete local deliveries daily.
- Maintain and organize the parts department.
- 3+ years of experience as a Parts Advisor in the automotive industry with Toyota experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or post-secondary education.
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Ability to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift parts and accessories weighing up to 50lbs.
- Experience with Xtime, Shopify, Simple Part, Infostream, and PBS is considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Cochrane Toyota offers dynamic work hours Monday to Saturday with no Sunday shifts. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. All staff members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan including optometry, dentistry, and therapeutic benefits.
Please forward your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org