Looking for a place to build your career in the automotive industry? Cochrane Toyota’s Management Trainee Program offers a fast-paced immersive experience that allows individuals to learn about the automotive industry from the ground-up. We believe our future leaders start right here and our Management Training Program will provide you with the skills and tools to run a multi-million-dollar business. As a Management Trainee you will be given hands-on training and experience in all our departments. You’ll take care of customers, connect with your community, and live our values. That’s just the beginning of the opportunities available at Cochrane Toyota.
The best way to build a career is to learn from those who have done it successfully. We continue to see our Management Trainee graduates grow and lead our teams today. Our current Trainees can see how rewarding a career in this group of companies is with hard work, a great attitude and continuous personal and professional growth. This is an entry-level position based on performance, so the more you put into your job, the more you will receive out of it.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Learn how to approach incoming Sales, Service and Parts phone calls.
- Develop proactive outbound phone call strategies and talk tracks.
- Manage and respond to internet leads professionally and promptly.
- Learn how to schedule and organize Service appointments.
- Learn how to schedule test drives and sales appointments.
- Obtain hands-on experience by spending time on the floor with the Sales, Service and Parts department.
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus quickly to adapt with the needs of all departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain an enthusiastic and energetic work environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated and complete tasks promptly.
- Must be able to work retail sales hours.
- Will be required to complete the Alberta Motor Vehicle License (AMVIC) training.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Cochrane Toyota offers dynamic work hours Monday to Saturday with no Sunday shifts. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. All staff members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan including optometry, dentistry, and therapeutic benefits.
Please forward your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org