March 29th, 2018 – Journeyman Automotive Technician
Cochrane Toyota’s growing service department has a full time opening for a licensed Journeyman Technician. The successful candidate will possess an outgoing and professional demeanour along with exceptional communication and organisational skills. They will be able to keep up in a fast paced environment, promotes team work and has the desire to continually improve (Kaizen). Strong quality of workmanship, good attention to detail and commitment to guest satisfaction is a must.
Summary of Position:
- Review repair orders and perform the required service
- Diagnose and repair automobiles according to manufacture specifications
- Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Diagnose and identify any additional issues beyond those contained within the repair order and advise accordingly
- Accurately record details of work performed
- Maintain a safe and tidy work area
- Collaborative professional who promotes team work and works cohesively within a team oriented environment
- Honest and reliable
Cochrane Toyota offers:
- A great benefits package
- Above industry average remuneration for top performers
- Continuous training
- Flexible work schedule and no Sundays
- Licensed Automotive Service Journeyman’s Ticket
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Previous Toyota & Lexus experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Previous Dealership experience will be considered an asset
Why aren’t other internships like ours?
Because there is nothing like the Cochrane Toyota Group of companies.
The Business Development Internship Program is where you’ll learn how cutting-edge dealerships operate by being an actual member of a team that runs one.
This is a place where you will get real-world skills, and a head start on your future. You will learn in a dealership that is part of one of the largest automakers in the world. This is the only Canadian program of its kind.
From your first day here with the dealership group, you’ll be tasked with the most of the same challenges as out Business Development Specialists. It’s hands on learning by doing things such as sales, service, marketing, and problem solving.
Personalization creates a better customer experience. With customer service aptitude as the forefront of development in making customer success, you must be driven to ensure customer satisfaction on all levels!
You’ll be exposed to every area of our dealership and will gain the kind of experience that not only builds your resume, but will build your career.
It starts here!
Job Type: Internship
Cochrane Toyota – Calgary, AB
If you are looking to begin your career, or apply your skills and experience to further your current sales position, we are the Dealership for you. We are looking for highly motivated personal candidates who value their integrity.
About Cochrane Toyota:
Cochrane is one of the most desirable communities in Canada to live and raise a family. When you add in Cochrane the “Toyota Brand” along with great staff the outcome is an Award-winning. Cochrane Toyota has once again been the recipient of the 2017 Pinnacle Award.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with experience in customer service, financial services, and restaurant or hotel industries which have many of the required skills for this sales career.
- Good personal skills, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Reliable, dependable and able to stay on task.
- Highly motivated and hard working.
- A valid drivers’ license.
What we will offer you :
- Industry leading commission and bonus pay plan.
- Monthly and Year End bonus levels
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit package
- Working with a Toyota Pinnacle award winning team!
- New Toyota dealership facility with enhanced technology assets
- Average sales consultants earnings $60,000-$80,000 with the potential for $100,000/ year and more.
If you think you are the right fit then we would love to hear from you.
Send us your resume and let’s get started!
Job Type: Full-time