Cochrane Toyota - Calgary, AB
If you are looking to begin your career, or apply your skills and experience to further your current career path, we are the Dealership for you. We are looking for highly motivated personal candidates who value their integrity.
About Cochrane Toyota:
Cochrane is one of the most desirable communities in Canada to live and raise a family. When you add in Cochrane the "Toyota Brand" along with great staff the outcome is Award-winning. https://bit.ly/3kfL9Py
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with experience in customer service, financial services, and restaurant or hotel industries which have many of the required skills for this sales career.
- Good personal skills, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Reliable, dependable and able to stay on task.
- Highly motivated and hard-working.
- A valid drivers' license.
What we will offer you :
- Industry-leading commission and bonus pay plan.
- Monthly and Year-End bonus levels
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit package
- Working with a Toyota Pinnacle award-winning team!
- New Toyota dealership facility with enhanced technology assets
- Average sales consultants earnings $60,000-$80,000 with the potential for $100,000/ year and more.
If you think you are the right fit then we would love to hear from you.
Send us your resume and let's get started!
Job Type: Full-time
- Collaborative professional who promotes teamwork and works cohesively within a team-oriented environment
- Honest and reliable
Cochrane Toyota offers:
- A great benefits package
- Above industry average remuneration for top performers
- Continuous training
- Flexible work schedule and no Sundays
- Licensed Automotive Service Journeyman's Ticket
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Previous Toyota & Lexus experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Previous Dealership experience will be considered an asset