About the Role
Cochrane Toyota is looking for an experienced Automotive Technician to join our growing service team. Cochrane Toyota has one of the highest evaluated Toyota service departments in Canada and requires a team that consistently upholds its values.
Our Journeymen Technicians are tasked with accurately and efficiently servicing the customer and internal vehicles in a fast-paced environment. Cochrane Toyota is looking for individuals who are knowledgeable, detailed, and can communicate to staff and customers through a variety of communication tools.
- Moving allowance for out of area candidates.
- A flexible 4-day work week.
- Toyota Pro Tech, Hybrid & Master Tech Training.
- A work/life balance.
- Located 15 minutes from the city and less than an hour from the mountains!
- RRSP matching and Deferred Profit Sharing.
- Involvement in our Excellence Committee to ensure every staff member has a voice in Making Things Better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Service, diagnose, and repair vehicles in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Complete all work in accordance with applicable safety requirements and procedures.
- Provide comprehensive notes on maintenance and diagnostic findings.
- Complete work in a fast-paced environment while meeting customer expectations and promise times.
- Maintain high quality-control standards and attention to detail.
- Provide customers with exceptional customer service with clear, honest communication when required.
- Must hold a valid Canadian inter-provincial Automotive Journeyman License.
- 5+ years of experience working for a Toyota or Lexus dealership is considered an asset.
- Alberta Out of Province Certification is considered an asset.
- Maintain an inventory of standard automotive tools required for all services completed.
- Must be willing to use technology daily to communicate with customers and staff members.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Our doors have been open since 2010 and serve the Southwestern Alberta region. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. Cochrane Toyota supports the team's efforts to provide a high level of customer service while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.