BRAKE Service & Replacement
When it comes to servicing and replacing your brakes Cochrane Toyota is here to give you peace of mind. Our factory-trained and certified Toyota technicians will ensure that your braking system is operating as designed. We use Genuine Toyota brake components that are designed specifically for your car and built to the same high standards as your original parts. From brake pads to calipers, rotors, drums and shoes, Genuine Toyota brake components help provide safety and durability. Schedule a Toyota Brake Inspection, Service or Repair at Cochrane Toyota to help keep your vehicle safe.
The most important safety feature of an automobile is its brake system. The ability of a brake system to safely and repeatedly stop the vehicle is key to safe motoring. To ensure that the brake system operates at its optimal ability brake servicing will be required from time to time. Good maintenance prolongs brake durability and reduces conditions that may cause brake noise.
Why Install Genuine Toyota Brake Pads?
- Keep your Toyota a Toyota
- Toyota tested and approved for proper fit, form, and function
- Ceramic brake pad may help reduce heat, noise, and brake dust, as well as help, extend rotor life
- Factory-trained technicians for proper installation
Indications that replacement may be needed:
- Increased stopping distance
- Excessive brake noise
- Abnormal brake pedal feel
- Pulling or vibration during braking
- Excessive brake dust on wheels
Why is it important?
- Ensures optimal braking performance
- Contributes to proper vehicle control
- Helps maintain vehicle safety
- Maximizes stopping power and improves stopping distance
Please fill out our online Parts and Service form with any inquiry you may have, or Call Now.
We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible.