BATTERY Service & Replacement
If your vehicle is hard to start or slow to turn over your battery may be getting weak and should be tested for possible replacement with a new Genuine Toyota battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate. Toyota Genuine batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years and come with up to a 84-month warranty. Schedule your appointment at Cochrane Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to help conserve our environment!
WHY REPLACE IT WITH AN 84-MONTH WARRANTY BATTERY?
- Toyota 84- month warranty battery meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Is warranty service available at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide how often is replacement needed?
- Battery testing is recommended at each regular service visit
INDICATORS REPLACEMENT MAY BE NEEDED:
- Age of battery
- Corrosion, stains, or buildup around terminals
- After a jump-start or a long period of battery inactivity
- Sluggish vehicle start, especially during periods of extreme hot or cold temperatures