Cochrane Toyota is hiring Automotive Detailers to work alongside our existing Night Shift team. The schedule for this position will be consist of a four-day workweek rotating Monday to Saturday.
Cochrane Toyota looks to employ detailers who are motivated, meticulous, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this role requires an individual who has strong communication and organizational skills and has the desire to continuously learn and improve their skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively disinfect and sanitize vehicles.
- Prepare new and used vehicles for customer delivery.
- Recondition internal units for sale.
- Apply Paint Protection Film.
- Apply protection package products to the interior of vehicles.
- Maintain a high standard on all detailed tasks and manage customer expectations.
- Frequent upkeep within the facility to ensure a clean and efficient work environment.
- 3 years of experience in a detail shop environment is preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in tasks such as power polishing and Paint Protection Film application.
- Previous experience in the application of automotive-grade undercoating, rust protection, paint sealant, or interior fabric protectant is considered an asset.
- Must be willing to work afternoon and evening hours to accommodate our night shift appointments.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Cochrane Toyota offers dynamic work hours Monday to Saturday with no Sunday shifts. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. All staff members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan including optometry, dentistry, and therapeutic benefits.
Please forward your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org