About the Role
Cochrane Toyota is hiring automotive detailers to work alongside our existing Night Shift team. The schedule for this position will either take place during our day shift or night shift and will include some Saturday day shifts.
Cochrane Toyota looks to employ detailers who are motivated, meticulous, and have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual who has strong communication and organizational skills and has the desire to continuously learn and improve their skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively disinfect and sanitize vehicles.
- Prepare new and used vehicles for customer delivery.
- Recondition internal units for sale.
- Apply Paint Protection Film.
- Apply protection package products to the interior of vehicles.
- Maintain a high standard on all detail tasks and manage customer expectations.
- Frequent upkeep within the facility to ensure a clean and efficient work environment.
- 2 years of experience in a detail shop environment preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in tasks such as power polishing and Paint Protection Film application (not required).
- Previous experience in the application of automotive grade undercoating, rust protection, paint sealant, or interior fabric protectant considered an asset.
- Must be willing to work day shift or night shift schedule with some Saturday shifts.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license required.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Our doors have been open since 2010 and serve the Southwestern Alberta region. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. Cochrane Toyota supports the team's efforts to provide a high level of customer service while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.