Cochrane Toyota is looking for a capable, outgoing individual to join our expanding Service team. Our team is a lively, connected group that works diligently to provide high-quality service to our customers.
An Appointment Coordinators role is essential to the team because they are the face (and voice) of the Service department. The role includes managing inbound and outbound phone calls, proving informed information to our customers, and organizing schedules to ensure efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls as required.
- Respond to internet leads and online appointments promptly.
- Complete outbound phone calls for service reminders and campaigns.
- Schedule service appointments in an organized manner.
- Organize shop load and schedules to optimize work efficiency.
- Provide knowledgeable and credible information to customers.
- Manage multiple on-the-go tasks from both staff and customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to be self-motivated and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain an enthusiastic and energetic work environment.
- Knowledge about Toyota, the automotive industry and/or general car maintenance and repair understanding is considered an asset.
- Experience with Xtime, PBS, and/or Infostream is considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
Cochrane Toyota believes that Only Our Best Is Good Enough and encourages continuous growth with its mission to Make Things Better. Cochrane Toyota offers dynamic work hours Monday to Saturday with no Sunday shifts. It provides on-the-job and continuous training for all employees and provides incentives based on performance efficiency. All staff members are provided with a comprehensive health care plan including optometry, dentistry, and therapeutic benefits.
Please forward your CV or Resume to email@example.com