What is the issue?
Toyota has received reports regarding Frame Corrosion on 2011 - 2017 model year Tacoma vehicles. In these reports, customers have indicated that vehicles operated in specific cold climate areas with high road salt usage may exhibit more-than-normal corrosion to the vehicle's frame. This condition is unrelated to and separate from normal surface rust which is commonly found on metallic surfaces after some years of usage and/or exposure to the environment.
What will Cochrane Toyota do?
For a period of two years until December 26, 2021, Cochrane Toyota will inspect the vehicle's frame. If the frame meets specific Inspection Criteria, Corrosion Resistant Compound (CRC) will be applied to the frame FREE OF CHARGE to you.
This CRC application will extend your frame warranty coverage to 12 years from the date of first use, with no mileage limitation.
Cochrane Toyota will also provide the following additional complimentary services while your Tacoma is in for this Limited Service Campaign:
- Complimentary Tacoma rental truck from Enterprise Rent a Car
- Complimentary Vehicle Safety Inspection
- Dedicated Tacoma specialists to perform this campaign
- Extended service hours to complete the campaign in a convenient & timely manner
- Complimentary wheel alignment inspection and courtesy exterior truck wash
What should I do?
Please email or contact our Service Department at (403) 851-2920 to schedule your vehicle to have this Limited Service campaign completed at NO CHARGE!