COCHRANE TOYOTA TIRES
Choosing the right tires not only helps contribute to your vehicle's handling and performance but also impacts fuel efficiency and safety as well. If your tires show signs of wear, you need a set of winter tires or even a set of off-road tires to ‘Start your Adventure,’ Cochrane Toyota has tires at a competitive price! Our factory-trained and certified Toyota technicians will ensure that your tires are mounted, balanced and inflated to match your Toyota vehicle's specifications.
Keep your Toyota a Toyota by replacing your tires at Cochrane Toyota Service Center. Schedule your tire service today!
How often is replacement needed?
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- The current tread level is at the wear indicators of 3mm or less.
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven tread wear.
- Age of the tires – Over 6 years old (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of the vehicle.
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance in both dry and wet road conditions.
- See the illustration below for stopping distance comparison.