Cochrane Toyota is looking for a Business Development Centre Appointment Coordinator to join our progressive and growing service team. This individual will be highly motivated and an enthusiastic team player. They will have a ‘Yes We Can’ attitude and an “Only my best is good enough” work ethic.
Cochrane Toyota has one of the highest evaluated Toyota service departments in Canada. Achieving numerous accolades from Toyota Canada including their Platinum TSM Service recognition award and Presidents Pride award.
The Appointment Coordinator is one of the main contacts with our service guests. They are tasked with delivering a high level of guest satisfaction while looking after their specific needs. This shift for this position is Monday – Saturday on a rotating basis.
Candidate must be:
· Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
· Have good interpersonal skills, have the ability to work effectively with all levels of our organization.
· Strong professional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
· High-quality control standards with attention to detail, and the ability to resolve customer concerns.
Responsibilities of the Appointment Coordinator
· Reports to the Fixed Operations Manager
· Initiate outbound phone calls & answer incoming phone calls
· Respond to E-mails & online customer requests to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention
· Schedule appointments for customers and follow-up on ordered parts and open work orders
· Greet our guests in a courteous & prompt manner
· Initiate vehicle service consultation, document customer concerns, recommend necessary maintenance and promote the sale of labour, parts and detail services.
· Discuss repairs with technicians and provide estimates as required.
· Arrange alternate transportation for guests while their vehicle is being serviced.
· Resolves any guest issues or concerns to the highest satisfaction
· Post-secondary diploma/degree in automotive business or a related field, or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 1-2 years experience in an automotive dealership setting or another high-impact customer service role.
· Exceptional customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
· Ability to demonstrate empathy and respond to others
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask
· Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Willing to learn more as a part of further personal development
· The ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
· A Valid and clean driver's license
Cochrane Toyota offers a great benefits package & continuous training.
Please forward your CV or Resume
All inquiries are confidential and only those chosen will be contacted for an interview
Click The Link Below ( SEND EMAIL) To Send Your CV Or Resume.